iOS Developer - LiDAR
AugRay is a Patented XR (eXtended Reality – AR/MR/VR) company headquartered in the United States and has development and sales offices India. AugRay specializes in building cutting-edge Extended Reality and Artificial Intelligence products for web, mobile, VR/MR headsets, smart devices and wearables which gives an incredibly immersive experience to the users.
About the job:
As an iOS developer you would be responsible for building scalable mobile applications. You will be developing the application related to LiDAR cloud point data and visualization and segmentation of instances in the 3D scene.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ◉ Speak to stakeholders and build the product.
- ◉ Work closely with the data scientist and machine learning engineers to present data in the desired format.
- ◉ Build quick prototypes for the business and stakeholders.
- ◉ Deliver ideas and ways to handle LiDAR data and perform segmentation of instances without using a backend computer.
- ◉ Develop iOS applications that can scan and capture the RGB-D, cloud point data using swift.
- ◉ 2+ years of iOS developer experience with swift language.
- ◉ Good understanding of LiDAR, RGB-D data and cloud points.
- ◉ Good understanding of creating 3D mesh out of the LiDAR depth data.
- ◉ Sound knowledge of REST API(s).
- ◉ Sound knowledge of iOS UI components.
- ◉ Good knowledge of design patterns such as VIPER or MVVM.
- ◉ Must be able to build preview modes of the LIDAR data.
- ◉ Sound knowledge of RealityKit and SceneKit.
Growth at Augray:
- ◉ Ability to Lead in a collaborative environment with the stakeholders, technology, sales and marketing teams.
- ◉ Full leverage to scale the product with a sense of ownership.
- ◉ Work in a Fun filled working environment.
Location: Brookfield, WI, USA (Remote)
Job Type: Full Time / Internship
Immigration status: You should be a US Citizen or GC holder
Please contact: email@example.com