Project Coordinator (technical)
AugRay is a Patented XR (eXtended Reality – AR/MR/VR) company headquartered in the United States and has development and sales offices in all the metro cities in India. AugRay is a cutting-edge Augmented/ Mixed Reality / Virtual Reality platform for smart devices and wearables which gives an incredibly immersive experience to the users filled with fun, entertainment, education, and timely digital information, to mention a few. AugRay is trying to blend virtual reality with the physical world around us; providing brands a solution as unique as their needs to experience the imagination. It is a next-generation media of engagement and the platform is open to consumers and businesses.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ◉ Ensure that each team is aware of the tasks and timeline.
- ◉ Provide and get the scope of the project validated from the customer in the initial phase of the project
- ◉ Define the product vision, roadmap and success metrics for the team and use that to inform product strategy and day-to-day decisions.
- ◉ Create project schedules that include detailed man-hour costs and other variables to be presented on demand to management.
- ◉ Provide cross-functional leadership to a virtual team of analysts, operations, and work with external partners.
- ◉ Work with engineering, UX, and cross-functional teams to bring ideas to life.
- ◉ You will partner with product leadership on platform vision and strategy, keeping your colleagues up to date on your top level goals, timelines, and progress.
- ◉ Help lead the product development process from discovery to release
- ◉ Gather requirements to define minimum viable product and phasing
- ◉ Perform thorough user acceptance testing with strong attention to detail and performance
- ◉ Participate and/or lead product brainstorming sessions
- ◉ Take new ideas from concepts to implementation
- ◉ Work with the UI/UX team to design experiences for mobile, web and XR
- ◉ Test existing hypotheses
- ◉ Create customer journey maps, user flows, and wireframes
- ◉ Develop a product prototype in accordance with a created concept
- ◉ Working across a wide range of areas such as product strategy, user research, product documents such as project phases and summary reports, UX/UI design,etc
- ◉ Communicate with customers regularly with respect to timelines and get delivery milestones validated.
- ◉ Build rapport with all team members and ensure project delivery within projected timelines.
- ◉ Communicate with external vendors when involved.
- ◉ Track on change requests and create proper billing reports to present customers and stakeholders.
- ◉ Has knowledge of how IT and ITES projects work.
Requirements from you:
- ◉ 3-5 years of experience in product management.
- ◉ Technical background with a detailed understanding of web and mobile platforms
- ◉ Solid understanding of digital analytics, data analysis and the research process
- ◉ Experience with AGILE and watershed project management
- ◉ MBA/Engineering/BBA or relevant experience
- ◉ Exposure to software development (frontend/backend) will be
Growth at Augray :
- ◉ Opportunity to work in a cutting edge upcoming technology platform
- ◉ Independent contribution and to be a leader and jump-start in your career
- ◉ Ability to Lead in a Collaborative Environment with the Company Founders and marketing
- ◉ Work on futuristic technology and create something that you can pioneer
Job Type:Full Time
Location: Guindy, Tamil Nadu, India
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org