AUGRAY PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective Date: March 16th 2015
AugRay Mobile App collects information about you when you use our mobile applications, websites, and other online products and services through other interactions and communications you have with us. As part of our offerings to other businesses, we enable them to view augmented reality content and virtual reality content as part of our business advertising and marketing campaigns.The Services are provided by AugRay LLC whose head office is at 18650 West Corporate Drive, Suite 120, Brookfield, Wisconsin, 53045, United States of America. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by AugRAY, the Services are provided by AugRay LLC and this Privacy Statement applies to information collected and used by AugRay. AugRay LLC are referred to herein collectively as “AugRay” or “we” or “us” and “our”.
Scope and Application
We take privacy of our AugRay App users seriously and all information we obtain, retain and process will be in accordance with the applicable law. By using the AugRay App you consent to the collection and use of your personal data by us for the purposes authorised and for any other purpose whatsoever, which is reasonably necessary for the provision of the proper administration of our relationship with you and the AugRay App. We respect your right to privacy and to control your personal information and preferences with regards to privacy; as you visit the different sections of the AugRay App we may ask you to register or to provide access to personal information, phone features or third party apps.
What this document tells you:
When you use the AugRay app, websites, APIs, tools and any other services we may make available, you will share some information with us. When we talk about the AugRay “app” or “service”, we mean all the websites, APIs, tools and other services.
This policy is designed to explain to you what information about you AugRay collects in providing the AugRay app and service, how that information is used and shared and how you can control what happens with that information.
Information You Provide to us:
When you use the AugRay app or visit our websites we receive personal information about you which you choose to give us. For example, when you download the AugRay app and want to use our AUGS, COLOR, SCAN & GAME, we ask you to Sign Up and connect with Facebook or Google plus so we can provide our service to you, or Sign Up with Email using your first name, your email address, your phone number and password, with your consent to create account in AugRay App.
Information we collect through your use of our services:
When you use our product, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Location Information: You’ll see the request for Location permission the first time you initiate the app. If you opt in, the app will collect and send precise location data to AugRay’s servers. We use that data to personalise your augmented reality and virtual reality experience.
- Sign Up Information: You’ll see this dialog during the SignUp process. If you opt in, the app will collect and send precise location data to AugRay servers. We use that data to personalize your experience to determine what products and promotions relevant to you. We ask you to Sign Up and connect with Facebook or Google plus so we can provide our service to you, or Sign Up with Email using your first name, your email address, your phone number and password, with your consent to create account in AugRay App.
- Camera Information: You’ll see the request for Camera permission the first time you initiate the app. Enabling camera will let you experience the augmented characters come in your real environment. You can take pictures of AUGS, COLOR and GAME. You can record videos of Augmented characters come alive in AUGS and Coloring page. If you opt out, you will be miss the fun of experiencing the Augmented reality content (AR) and Virtual reality content (VR)
- Photo Gallery Information: You’ll see the request to take pictures and record video the first time you initiate the app. If you opt in, the app will let you save the pictures in AugRayAlbum folder and video in videos folder. If you opt out of this permission, your pictures and videos that you experience with augmented reality (AR) will not be saved in your device.
- Bluetooth Information: You’ll see the request to enable bluetooth when there are any nearby merchant offerings. If you opt out of this permission, you might miss exciting offerings at your nearby outlets.
- Device Information:When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device OS details, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of devices, third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
- Contact information: You’ll see this request for Contact information permission the first time you use a feature in the app that has the ability to utilise contact information, for example when you view a business card through augmented reality, the app will be able to save the contacts on your phone and we’ll create an address book in your phone.
AugRay will not share your contacts with anyone else or reach out to any of your contacts on your behalf without your permission. If you opt out of this permission, you’ll have to manually enter business card contact information in your phone book. However you shall miss the fabulous augmented reality experience.
How we use your information:
Personal information collected may be used for, but not limited to provide engaging AR and VR experiences that bring your imagination to life on your smartphones and tablets. This Augmented Reality app lets you interact with brands and their products in the real and virtual world. Our Augmented Reality platform offers multimedia content and creates interactive experiences through rich media and contextual information.
- Provide a more personalized experience in the form of 3D Avatar to play game.
- Contact you regarding information you’ve requested,
- Alert you of any updates or winnings from promotions you’ve entered or expressed interest in.
- Respond to comments and questions,
- Transfer your details to relevant third parties as reasonably required for the operation of a promotion, ease of use of the application, and operation of our business,
- Disclose to the government and associated organizations as required by law should the need arise, and
- Deliver our service and product to you without limitation.
Where there is no objection on your part we may contact you occasionally to let you know about other products and services which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind and wish to not receive these correspondence, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your personal data:
Where a transaction, purchase or sale of subsidiaries or businesses, or wherein a large portion or all of our assets are acquired, the data collected and transferred will generally include customer information. To the extent permitted by the conditions of the agreement any such transfer will be conditional and subject to the restrictions on its use as set out in the Privacy notice pre-existing the transfer.
Restrictions for childrens under the Age of 13:
No one under the age of 13 may provide personal information to or on the AugRay App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not provide any information to or on the AugRay App. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Changes to our policy
Changes to the Statement
We may change this Statement from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information, or to the Statement, we will provide you notice through the Services or by some other means, such as email. Your continued use of the Services after such notice constitutes your consent to the changes. We encourage you to periodically review the Statement for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write us at AugRay LLC, 18650 West Corporate Drive, Suite 120, Brookfield, Wisconsin, 53045, United States of America.